[RC] Calling on riders from Montana/Wyoming - Jutta

I am expecting company from Germany the end of May. My brother and his wife would like to spend a few days on a guest ranch in Montana or Wyoming. Can anybody recommend a guest ranch that has horses and perhaps offers day trips?
I would love to take them to a ride in the Mountain region the first weekend in June, perhaps the Fort Howes Ride. They could meet up with me there.
If anybody has any recommendations you may e-mail me at
leosch @ minot.com (no spaces) or my brother in Germany, his name is Andy a.spies @ gmx.net (no spaces)

Thanks a bunch, Jutta