[RC] horses are exercise - karen coombes

I want to set the record straight – I did not write the piece about Horses are Exercise.  I received it anonymously and merely forwarded it on (note the FW in subject line on original email) to share as I knew you ridecampers would enjoy it.  I wish I knew who wrote it so I could give them their due.  Some of you replied personally to me that it should be sent to Dr Phil so this morning I hunted for and found an email to get it to him.  If there’s any response I will let ya’all know.

Karen  Coombes