[RC] Hoof Trek Cancelled - Barbara Berlitz

NATRC REGION 1 riders:

Karel Waugh, ride manager extraordinaire, and I, her humble, newbie secretary, are very sad to let you know that Hoof Trek Monterey is cancelled. It has been a very popular first ride of the season in the western division because of the gentle terrain. This time we did not lose our trails, but sadly lost our campground. Having a campground AND trails are significant to our sport.

I am hunting for a campground option for 2008.

Barbara J. Berlitz