[RC] ot ?, follow up and thanks - april

Thanks to all who replied !
I made some time to go over and check out the "tremmor." Turns out he is bare foot and used to his grass pasture and was just being ouchy at the gravel entry hill to the barn. It wasn't tremmors, just some interesting - ooww... do I have to walk on this???- footwork.
It also turns out that he is HEAVILY  Three Bars bred who it seems is where the striped hooves and spots come from. I have been told the striped hooves are very common in horses bred from him.
Winston seems to be intelligent, calm all be it inexperienced, a baby about rocks, and very suited to what my friend wants him for. We shall see if he stays that way or if he turns into a domanant boy when he feels comfortable. He was bottom of the pecking order where he came from and got whooped up on all the time so he will prob be ok.
Everybody got a new horse but me. :o(  New horses, alone, on two  sides of us tonight. All night of horses yelling hello at each other. Drives my husband nuts. I love it, just wish one of them was mine, hehe.
april