[RC] OT? - sherman

I know Appys have striped hooves…

Kathy

Here is a question for all you color genetisists out there. How common would birdcatcher spots and striped hooves be in a quarter horse with a very little TB blood?

My friend is trying a QH for 2 weeks and he arrived today. He seems like a nice enough boy but.... he has striped hooves and bird catcher spots. The papers she got with him do not list any markings like that and she noticed a tremmor in his rear leg, she thinks. I am wondering if he is the horse in the papers. They are a copy with no photos. I wonder if this is a paint or a paint qh cross, impressive bred, with bad papers to hide it.

any thoughts

thanks

april