Re: [RC] Teaching horse to lead at a trot - Hoovinit

  I use the "circle game" cues that I've already taught my horse through Natural Horsemanship techniques, in which she already knows how to trot out with impulsion so we just go straight instead of going on a circle. Doing lots of the Natural Horsemanship ground work develops respect in the horse so they follow your cues more readily and stay out of your space. I really like the results I get through teaching my horses the "7 Games" in Parelli Natural Horsemanship.