[RC] knee pain - Normanjudyv

My solution to knee pain is very simple except for those with special problems. Be sure when you saddle, that everything is exactly in the middle, the pad, the girth pulled up the same on both sides, measure your stirup length. I found out the hard way, that if anything is even slightly off center it will cause all kinds of pain. Experiment with stirup length. Western rider are usually to long & english riders to short. I,m talking to riders new to endurance. jvm

See what's new at http://www.aol.com