To: <scswag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 6:02 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] FW: [RC] head trauma/injury study

I have heard those who ride motorcycles and horses without helmets called "organ donors"..

Now those of you who won't for whatever reason I can not even understand, wear a helmet when you ride,..don't get your undies in a wad..I was not the one who wrote it!

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx