[RC] Tejon Fandango / Susan G - Peggy B-Smith

Poor Susan! I hope she is okay. This could have happened to any of us.
Most of the roads weren't too bad after the rain, since they were primarily DG, but there were some parts that were pretty slick, especially the off-road parts.

This was the first year for this ride and it was fantastic. My thanks and gratitude to Vern & Marge for putting this 3-day ride on.  Absolutely beautiful, wonderful volunteers and the biggest ride camp I have ever been in! Lots and lots of water everywhere, which was a good thing since this was not an easy ride. Lots of big uphill and steep downhills.

The rain, even with the slick roads, was welcome.  It could have been a 100+ deg Santa Ana, which we Californians are all too familiar with.
The best part, for me, was the 1-1/2 hour drive home. Too nice!

Thanks again, Marge & Vern.  Hope this ride is a yearly event!

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA