From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Chastain, Shannon L.
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 2:04 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: RE: [RC] research

I agree I live in a small Midwest community with 1200 residents. In the last 10 years I have heard of 2 that went to the hospital due to a horse accident, both survived. We have had 2 killed in the last year on motorcycles. With at least 4 that I know of that went to the hospital. I am in the horse circle in my area and not in the motorcycle circle so there may have been more.
Shannon
Missouri