[RC] OT, free health newsletter available in Oct. - Amber Roberts

Totally off topic, except for the fact that even endurance riders sometimes have health problems.  I just wanted to pass this information along.

For several years now, I have been watching a TV show called "Know the Cause!" hosted by Doug Kaufmann.  For anyone with any type of health problems who would like to educate themselves, Doug is going to be offering a free on-line health newsletter beginning in October.  He has enlisted me to proofread the letter.  I was very impressed with the first issue and just want to let you know that all you have to do is go to his website and sign up for it.  Click on www.knowthecause.com and look toward the bottom right and sign up!

Amber