Re: Re: [RC] [RC] suicide race - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Angie,

 Rose takes the statement below to be a direct insult.

Jody

PS.  I have never even heard of the "Run Appalooa Run" movie.

rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:
...and I'm still
explaining to people who watched Hidalgo why I don't go get a heavily
muscled QH type Mustang so I could *really* kick butt.

Building a website is a piece of cake.