Re: [RC] Knee Pain - Don Huston

Hello Elly,
The saddle shifting left is because of the pain in your right knee. You are favoring the right and putting more weight on the left which forces the left side of the saddle down. Until you can fix your knee I would experiment with different stirrup lengths and not necessarily both the same length. Having the left longer might help you to keep the saddle centered. I have ridden with various leg injuries (kicked in the upper leg, knee clipped a tree, top of foot mashed) and found that the best strategy was to frequently alternate using both stirrups then no stirrups. Good luck,
Don Huston