[RC] Remember the Morgans from Alberta - CTH

I just want to give an update on the Morgans people were so kind to help us rescue.
I have talked to most of the owners and they are coming along great.
I purchased Simon who is quite the card.
He wants to be a circus horse.
I was trimming his feet and put his foot on the stand to rasp.
He lifted the other foot and was balancing on the stand with one foot and placed the other on top of it.
Wish someone had a camera. He is always doing funny stuff, carrying things arround, plays with hoola hoops and balls. He is only 2 so I am letting him just be a horse for now.
I started clicker training him but quit when he got a bit to agressive. He now thinks he needs to touch the dog to ask for a treat. No idea how that cue came about but the dog does not think much of it.
Thanks again to everyone who helped out.
If you want to see pictures of Simon there is a link on my home page at the bottom right.