[RC] an explanation, please - Robert R

I am the new guy like JT was describing in his earlier post.  New enough I haven't yet done my first but shooting for the end of November.  I think I understand "over riding" your horse but I really don't get "over conditioning".  Can me or my horse be in to good of condition to compete?  That doesn't make sense to me but I am sure I am simply not understanding the context of its application.  Thanks.  robert

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper