[RC] "It is not the critic who counts." - alexis_mills

Came across this quote as I was proofreading today, and it brought to mind the recent discussion of AERC involvement.

"It is not the critic who counts. The credit belongs to him who is actually in the arena ... who spends himself in a worthy cause."
 --Theodore Roosevelt, Speech at the Sorbonne, 1910

Not everyone has what it takes to work within the system, so I'm grateful to those who do and are willing to enter "the arena," including Dr. Q.