[RC] Endurance Riding in Iowa - Rachelle Panther - Sharon Hahn

UMECRA (Upper Midwest Endurance and Competitve Rides Association) has some Iowa members.  If you go to our website www.umecra.com and click on contact us, you will find information for one of our rider representatives who is in Iowa.  Membership information is also on there if you'd like to join us.  If you are interested in putting on a ride in Iowa and would like to have it sanctioned by UMECRA, the contact information for our sanctioning coordinator is available as well.  I don't think we have any Iowa rides right now, but Southeast Minnesota is an established ride near the Iowa border, and we also have Midwest Mountain Quest in Prairie du Chein, WI (which is unfortunately cancelled this year but is also near the Iowa border).  Come join us!

--
We've Got Your Name @ Mail.com !!!