[RC] Endurance Riding in Iowa - Rachelle Panther - Sharon Hahn

UMECRA (Upper Midwest Endurance and Competitive Rides Association) has Iowa members.  Go to our website www.umecra.com - if you choose "contact us" you will find information for one of our rider representatives located in Iowa.  Membership information is on there as well if you'd like to join us.   If you are interested in holding a ride and having it sanctioned by UMECRA, the contact information for our sanctioning coordinator is on there as well.  I don't believe we have any rides in Iowa, but the Southeast Minnesota ride near the Iowa border has been going on for many years, and we also have Midwest Mountain Quest in Prairie du Chien, WI (which is unfortunately cancelled this year but is also near the border.)

--
We've Got Your Name @ Mail.com !!!