[RC] HoofArmor Quest - sherman

I know one rider and have read of others using HoofArmor and no boots or
shoes even at endurance rides. I hope someday to get my horses to that
point. So keep working on your product, and maybe it'll be tough enough
to replace shoes & boots soon. I did hear that the HoofArmor is easier
to use now, no heat gun needed. That's heading in the right direction
for me.

Good luck with your product development,
Kathy

I have been a farrier for 17 years. I shoed world champion Saddlebreds
and
Morgans with the built up shoe packs and made a lot of money. I realized
that what I was taught to do was not good for horses and the latest
research
supported that realization. I have been relatively broke for seven years
now
trying to develop a product that would help horses go barefoot
safely...my
Quest. My HoofArmor formula is non-toxic, flexible and anti-bacterial.
It is
the best I can find so far. It has been a long road and it is not over
yet.
I have tried to help horse owners take care of their horses' hooves. I
made
a DVD of a simple safe trim that I generally give away. I have designed
lightweight nippers and rasps for women to use to do their own trimming
by
request; not because I needed them. This is costing me more money to get
into production than I have.
      I am one person, not a corporation. I am trying to do good things
for horses. Every time I have posted to Ridecamp I have received nothing
but
negativity for my efforts. If you do not want to use my HoofArmor
products,
then don't. There are some who do, and I know what good it is doing for
horses. The horses are my encouragement. I will not post to this list
again.

David Fryer
www.hoofarmor.com