Re: FW: [RC] Teaching rearing - Barbara McCrary

He might be dehydrated.  That can sure make a horse sluggish and out of sorts.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 1:49 PM
Subject: FW: FW: [RC] Teaching rearing

Right now I'm trying to figure out when he gets sluggish 10 or 15 miles into a ride on a summer afternoon in the high 90s or moreif it's because he's hot, tired, or lazy -- i.e., how insistent I should be about speeding him back up. Sorting out the factors is complex, but I think cool weather will help give me the answer.

Regards,

Mike Sherrell
Grizzly Analytical
707 887 2919; fax 707 887 9834