[RC] Extreme Cowboy Race - Donna - Dawn Simas

I don't have cable tv, but watch the show online.  I am impressed with many of them.  Light on the bit, in the bridle, nice rollbacks and collection, standing quietly after being galloped.  The horses that do well have no hesitation at obstacles and are very bold, willing, and trusting of their riders.  I couldn't believe the talent and skill of this cowboy, shooting off his horse for the first time, riding double bareback at the gallop, even jumping deadfall at a dead run bareback.  This video is 13 minutes long with interview at the start, but to see only the ride, skip ahead to 8 minutes:

 They filmed the 3rd season at Sacramento and an endurance rider on an arab *did* enter.  :)  Although, unfortunately, she made the cowboys look good.  Came off her horse, and the horse galloped off and she was disqualified.  :(

Dawn