Re: [RC] GSFHR - Steph Teeter

Amber - we (officiates of RC) truly want all the news/coverage we can get. We simply don't have the resources (time, money, staff) to be everywhere at once. We contacted GSFHR several times last year about being there, or sending somebody there for coverage. Nothing came of it, they didn't seem to be interested (or were too busy/overwhelmed). The Eu. Championship offered support to Endurance.Net (lodging and press accreditation for me and Merri although we had to buy plane tickets and all the rest) and seemed to really want us there. In addition there were at least a dozen AERC members (support group and 4 horses and riders) who travelled really really far to get to that ride too.

We do what we can, but for the most part it's the 'volunteers' that keep Ridecamp rolling, somebody someplace with a cellphone or internet or a story to tell. We welcome all of it.

Steph