Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 9:55 AM
Subject: [RC] Heat Packs-Human

Hello all.
I am alternating hot/cold for my back. I am using the ice boot inserts for my horse that I bought at sportack for my back. They are considerably better and  easier to freeze than the icky blue ones I used to buy at the grocery store. It got me thinking...there has to be something better for heat. Any suggestions?? Remember this is for humans.

Geckogal85

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?