[RC] off the track Arabians - Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/IS

I don’t have experience with Arabian race horses in endurance but I know one stallion, Phantom Sheik, pretty well.  They call him Repo as he was a repo from a race horse guy and Repo had a pretty good track record. (it’s in the AHA record on their website).  He has passed 4000 miles in open NATRC competition and is the sweetest most well mannered stallion I have ever seen.  Multiple NATRC NC and last years national hi point purebred Arabian in NATRC.  He has never acted ‘hot’ or one sided.