Re: [RC] [RC] Open European Championship 2007 : Steph's Wrap up - Maryanne Gabbani

Isn't that the point of amateur sport? Amateur means that it's done for the love of it. I will go to my grave an amateur rider, writer, gardener, cheesemaker, cook...you name it. I'm proud and happy to be an amateur.

Maryanne