[RC] overnight stalls in horse trailer - Tx Trigger

I have kept my horse in the trailer over night, or for part of a night, but NOT after he had done 50 miles, without the ability to be loose, in a larger area, and turn around, and even lay down if he wanted.  During some nasty thunder and lightning storms, I have loaded the horses in the trailer until the storm passes.  But to house the horse in just a single slant stall, as it sounding like from the original post, after the horses did 50 miles???? NO, that is NOT common, or in my book, a good practice at all.

Jonni