[RC] Movin On UP - Firedance Farms Arabians

Hi Everyone,
Movin On UP 50 only is coming up next weekend (the 15th).
We will be ready!  Please email me if you are coming, and even if you're not.
Please don't send in entries, just email me.
Parking will be better than Cougar Prowl because we'll have half the people.   Please be conservative in your space, but you can put up small electric fences or corrals.  Just park perpendicular to the pond, and remember we need space for the trot out in the middle, and space behind the trailers by the pond for riders to come in.  You can also utilize more space by parking in the second lot.  We have tons of grass!
The trail will be the usual Cougar Prowl 17 mile trail.  The 8 mile loop on the levies, of course, is under water.  We had 12 inches of rain in six hours two weeks ago, so the trail will be a bit rockier than usual, as a lot of the dirt washed away.
We will have plaques for first time 50s, and this is a great ride to MOVE UP!
The shortcut from the north should be fine unless we, or Oklahoma City has a deluge between now and then.
let me know if you plan to attend.
Thanks, and see you here!
Louise
Louise Burton