RE: [RC] [RC] flexible panel saddles - Ranelle Rubin

Robert,

Try it..ride it, REALLY pay attention to how your horse is moving..uphill, downhill, walking, trotting, etc...If you listen, he will likely tell you.

I rode in a flexible panel saddle for years with good results. My current horse's back was way too short for the saddle..it caused him severe loin pain and threw his hip out. That is why I went treeless.

But, I think a flexible panel saddle is a good one for you to consider from what you have told me about your previous experiences.

The one I used to ride in was a Skyhorse/Skyrider (as they became known as later)

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx