[RC] [RC] Hay Question-Teff Hay? - sherman

I may be wrong, but I think I read that teff is a low calorie hay, so if your horses eat it all & want more, it’s not only because it’s so palatable.

Kathy

Thanks...we just ordered 180 or so bales..all the guy has...I have never fed it until this "sample bale" I have..and wanted to know what others out there thought of it. It will be my 50% forage hay for the year..:) My horses seem to really like it..but then, kids like candy and soda pop too!