Re: [RC] Dogs & Horses - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

I used to work in a grooming salon. The woman I worked with had a standard black poodle. The woman also had racehorses and liked to trail ride. Her dog was 12 and had never been on the trails because in her words he was to hyper even at his age. I would adopt. Don't buy while shelter dogs die.

Susan <scswag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hope to be moving to a home where I can finally have a dog in the near future. I thought I?d ask the group the best dog to be around cats and horses.  But at the same time be a good in the house calm type of dog.  Does anyone have a Standard Poodle that goes out on the trials with them?

Susan

Geckogal85

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.