[RC] [European Endurance Championship] pass the word ... - Ridecamp

I've set up a voice2wav and voice2mp3 translation for use by any who
might wish to pass on status of the EuChamp race today. If you have
friends (or foe:) at the race site with a cell phone, they can call
+352-20203721 in Europe (it's a Luxembourg number) or 1 208 899 4204
in the US if that's more convient (can't imagine it would be). The
voice messages will post to:

http://www.enduranceEurope.net/international/2007EuropeanChampionship/

voiceMessages.html

if all works well.

I've tried to find the real-time timing feed for the race - it
doesn't seem to exist yet, but I'll keep looking. We'll see how
things shake out after the first vet check. If you haven't looked at
the trail yet on Google Earth, take a fly through --

jt

--
Posted By Ridecamp to European Endurance Championship on 9/07/2007 10:33:00 PM