Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] BC judging - GMM - Crysta Turnage

Or even better, go volunteer as a vet scribe at a ride!  It's really invaluable being able to stand with the vet(s) while the judge BC and place their scores.  As a scribe, I was able listen and ask questions on how scores are evaluated, the scale those vets may use ( i.e. a set standard of what they want for a CRI for a particular score), how they compare the horses, etc.  I've been fortunate enough to do this several times now and I learn something everytime.  Plus RM's love volunteers!  Every rider should volunteer for at least one ride a year or so.

~ Crysta, rider, RM and volunteer