Re: [RC] [RC] AERC NC story - Carla Richardson

Wouldn't this be true in any ride, if more than one vet was used?  If only one vet is evaluating all the horses, even then there could be some variation as the day progressed, but with several vets looking at horses, it seems there would always be some differences of opinion.

I have very limited experience, so am not try to stir the pot, just making a comment about vetting in and vetting out, if more than one person is involved, then "scientifically" you will have differences, I would think.  I can't think how that could be avoided.  I'd like to hear discussion on this issue as well.  (especially if it would take us away from all *slaughter* topics...)

Carla Richardson
Colorado