[RC] Digital cameras - Ed Roley

My daughter uses a Canon Powershot S3IS digital camera. It has 6.0megapixel capability for stills and the video output is actually very good. She has used it riding her horse. She has done video while trotting and cantering with it which has turned out very well and has captured still frames which are real cool also. The camera is small, easy to use, relatively lightweight. Some of her stuff is on youtube. The newest camera in this line is a S5IS with 8.0megapixel capability. I use her old Canon Powwershot and it does the same things although the picture and video quality is not near as good as the newer ones. It still is nice because of its size and utility.