[RC] easyboots--with our without shoes - Robert R

While wanting to avoid the inevitable barefoot/shoes/boots argument, what is the general consensus on easyboots--over bare feet or over steel shoes.  I have decided to lose the drill-tek shoes (thank you all for your appreciated inputs).  Do you think it would be best to replace the drill-tek shoes with plain keg shoes and use easyboots when needed or just go with plain easyboots.  And then, the natural followup is easyboots, epics, bares?  Who knows.  I have no plans on CTR so I don't need to worry about the issue of the shoes being sanctioned or not but I have never even seen a boot except for the plain easyboots I already own which are probably 10 years old or older.  They haven't been used much so I will be starting off with those but imagine I will want a replacement set available fairly soon.  Thanks.

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper