[RC] Kuods to the Teeters for NC Ride - Stagg_Newman

The Teeters deserve many kudos for conducting an outstanding National Championship event.

This NC had what I envisioned for the National Championship when I was President of AERC.

-A very well conducted ride
-Top horses competing over a truly challenging trail for our National Championship honors
-Top veterinarians
-International members of the "endurance community" participating
-Educational programs for all participants (riders, crews, volunteers, vets, etc.)
-Fun entertainment

My one wish was that the participation, both of riders and others, would have
been much higher.  Given the expenses including over 10 top vets
including foreign vets participating, I suspect AERC owes the Teeters
a huge THANKS, for the time, energy, and funds that they put into this event.

I personally would like to see a single champion named as I believe
that would add to the prestige of the event.  We should of couse still
recognize weight division champions.

Let's all put the NC for next year on our calendar so this can be
the National event that we all want for our sport.

In closing CONGRATULATIONS to all of the participants, particularly
all who completed and to the division winners in both rides.

Special CONGRATULATIONS to John Crandell and Heraldic
who did finish first overall for the second year is a row in the 100!
Special CONGRATULATIONS to Cheryl Dell and Reason to Believe for Best Condition in the 100.
All of the 5 horses showing for BC looked impressive so Cheryl really deserves kudos for her win.
(I was not there for the 50 so cannot comment on that).

In closing MANY THANKS and CONGRATS to Steph and John!!!!

information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.