From: "sherman" <sherman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] Bitless Bridles - negative experience..
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:49:11 -0700

I?ve read that some of the bitless bridles have a problem with the straps underneath the jaw not releasing quickly enough to let the horse be quickly rewarded for doing what you ask, therefore causing uncalled for pain, pressure, and confusing them. Also, I believe there is a ?learning curve? for the horse to understand what is being asked with the bitless bridle even when the straps do release quickly. I think that the flat straps get hung up, and that the rounded ones release quickly, maybe, but just going from memory. Anyone have any direct knowledge, mine is just ?what I?ve read?.

Kathy

Any idea why it caused her to rear?

Booking a flight? Know when to buy with airfare predictions on MSN Travel. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=