[RC] trailer ventilation - Greenall

Try a ceiling fan.? I have a "smart fan" in my horse compartment which comes on at a certain temp automatically.? Draws off the hot air near the roof and allows for air to come in on the side windows.? Love it.? Even on a hot, hot day, we stop to check the horses and there is a nice breeze flowing through.? Installation should be easy if you already have a hole in the roof.??

Sue Greenall
www.vermontel.com/~greenall