Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.5225 background - Chipnml

Many of the people on ridecamp are AERC members, and I've had fun looking up their records, which does give a bit of an indication of their experience, although not completely.  I feel it's kind of like movie reviewers...after you become familiar with different posters view, you generally know the ones you agree with.  It's like sitting around a giant campfire and not knowing who is truly full of bulls**t, but as you get to know people, you learn who is!

Chip
AERC 13871
(don't judge me by my record...it's wayyyy easy to top 10 when there are fewer than 10 riders!)