Re: [RC] AERC National Championships with an International - Beth Walker

OK, but it does require you to move the horse into the gate. What about horses that get a bit buzzed when they are moved? Do the vets give them a few minutes to (hopefully) settle back down?

I worked P&R for years here in the PS, until I started doing the rides again, and I've run into many horses whose heart rate would go up when they were moved, or their buddy left, etc. It would take a minute or so for them to come back down.