Fw: [RC] Action Needed--Stewart Horse Camp - Jeanne Slominski

You can also contact Cindy David at the NPS in Oakland. She's the head of concessions for the Pacific North West.  Cindy_David@xxxxxxx

Additional other pending changes:

>One may only visit the horse camp 30 days a year; currently there's no limit to the number of visits.

>Possibly no use of portable corrals.

>May need to use certified weed free feed only, which would have to be cubes or pellets as there aren't any feed stores carrying weed free hay in Marin or Sonoma County of which I am aware.

> Creek is already fenced off. Per Amanda, creek water hasn't been tested.

> Limit may have already been changed to 100, still a decrease from 125.

> Concessionaire will be required to clean up poop daily. Why not manure bunkers instead?

> Concessonaire will be required to clean communal water and feed troughs daily. I don't know about you, but I use a hay net and large buckets.

Yes, please write. Stewart's Horse Camp is a great place to go. Pt Reyes is just wonderful -  great trails, terrific views. Drake's Bay 50 was held here quite a few years ago.