[RC] Another shoe ? - sherman

My farrier uses the wide web shoes, I don’t know who makes them, but they don’t show a lot of wear even after 7 weeks. We have worn out nail heads in about 4 weeks though. Aluminum shoes wear out quickly on rocky terrain.

Kathy

My farrier and I have realized that the metal in my horse's shoes just plain does not last like 'the good old days'. I am wearing out shoes in 4 weeks. Does anyone know of a company that puts out longer lasting shoes???

Susan Cushing