Re: [RC] Mt St Helens..now yellowstone - Spottedracer

While you're at it, stop by the EHSC ride and enjoy the northern edge
of the Long Valley caldera

You've answered my prayers! I was hoping that after I finish my two B.S. (spring '08) - that when I'm FINALLY bringing in some $$$$$ - either as a teacher or with a free-ride fellowship at Vandy's Doctorial programs (fingers crossed, double crossed, triple crossed...).... That I would find a ride and/or talk my husband/family into a trailride week there...

Sigh, just need to have my own salary to 'blow'... Hard scrimping and saving just for the 2-3 local rides I do now.......Can't wait! Have a good team of young mounts - and a daughter with a similar passion... Just short on the all-important $$$$...

- LP