To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] And you want to know why

Sigh....Kat I normally enjoy your informative posts,
but I'm not sure why you felt the need to be so
reactive about this one. And your smiley face did not
match the tone of your post at all, so it doesn't
count! It seems to be fairly common on this list for
some people to read a post that they don't agree with,
make a bunch of assumptions, and then vigorously
attack or use sarcasm to pick it apart.