[RC] right brain / left brain - mary

We went to a science museum one time and they had a right brain left brain exhibit and I have never forgotten it.  There were several pairs of pictures of people with different expressions on their faces and you were supposed to chose one that was happy, one that was sad, one that was angry etc. and from that it would tell if you were right or left brained.  I was standing next to my husband when he made his choices.  The first one he was to choose was a happy face.  He pushed the button to choose and I jumped in quickly and said NO!  I couldn't believe that he was picking a picture of someone that had a  nasty looking grimace and was scowling.  There was no way on earth that that was a happy person.  I really thought me how differently right brain and left brain people think.   Maybe I should grimace and say I love you before I kiss him goodnight :)  So I wonder what horses see when they see us?