[RC] FW: Wanted - Minature Donkey(s) - Celenia

Oops. She’s in Lincoln, California…..

Celenia

From: Celenia [mailto:wencel@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 6:14 PM
To: 'ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Wanted - Minature Donkey(s)

I saw the post about the miniature donkeys needing a new home. I passed on the information to a friend, but by the time I gave it to her, the girls had apparently already been placed in a new home.

If anyone has a Miniature Donkey (or donkeys) they are looking to place in a loving, permanent home in the Lincoln area, please send a private email to me at wencel@xxxxxxxxxx and I’ll put you in touch with her.

Celenia