[RC] gotta love good service - sherman

I have 3 Big Horn endurance model cordura saddles. I really like the model 120. Just make sure the saddle fits your horse well and that you’re comfortable with it. My preference is the cordura over the leather for ease of care and lighter weight.

Kathy

Robert wrote:

I sent an inquiry to Sportack yesterday evening about their tights.  This afternoon when I got on the computer, they had already responded.  Customer service like that is enough to secure my, albeit meager, business.  Thanks for all the input and suggestions.  I am trying a pair of their Sportack tights and also ordered the Weaver half chaps--won't I just look smashing!

Anyone have any input on Big Horn endurance saddles.  That is my next scheduled purchase and I am torn between the cordura and the leather.