[RC] gotta love good service - Robert R

I sent an inquiry to Sportack yesterday evening about their tights.  This afternoon when I got on the computer, they had already responded.  Customer service like that is enough to secure my, albeit meager, business.  Thanks for all the input and suggestions.  I am trying a pair of their Sportack tights and also ordered the Weaver half chaps--won't I just look smashing!

Anyone have any input on Big Horn endurance saddles.  That is my next scheduled purchase and I am torn between the cordura and the leather.

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper