[RC] Thirty Mile Stage Stop Endurance Ride - Aug. 25th & 26th - PAUL WAGNER

Welcome Riders. Just a short update. We do have a few fires in Montana. But the Thirty Mile Stage Stop Endurance Ride is still on. We have had a little rain and the wind has blown all the smoke into another state. Blue skies and good trail are waiting for you. Come join us. Trails are in the hills, sand stone cliffs, valleys, coulees plus open plains, cow trails, game trail and two track. Great footing, could be done with out shoes. A great steak dinner on Sat. night and sirloin burgers on Sunday afternoon. Check out our website at:
 30mile.bkcntrymt.com   Thanks for coming: Cindy L Wagner, Ride Manager

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!