[RC] rideccamp/ Mike Ross Ride Between The Rivers - Equssairs

Hello Steph,

Thank You to all Mike Ross Ride Between The Rivers attending
Riders!! Your friendship, involvement helping other riders
and helping ride management goes greatly appreciated.
My photos -taken from basecamp- are loaded onto the
website(ridethecheat.com). The link to the photographers' website is
inyoufacephoto.net
Don't forget to turn your ride evaluation papers in ride management.
The wheels are already rolling for next year. I hope you all can attend!

Heather Phillips